Thursday, April 09, 2009

More Creativity



As I find myself with less school to do, and sort of at loose ends due to a lack of decision about my future, I am really having fun with being crafty. I bought a copy of Beadwork Magazine while buying stuff for my other project that I mentioned earlier (which is finished but I'm having difficulty taking pictures where you can see it clearly, so we'll wait on that) and yesterday I bought the stuff to make a project out of there (yes, this is getting expensive; I'm going to have to start selling the stuff or something if I'm going to keep this up). So last night and this morning I made it.
I'm going to have to figure out this photography thing if I want to keep showing off my work, because y'all can't see it very well.
Link

3 comments:

Fred & Leon said...

Sarah,
This beadwork is so lovely. You are so talented and creative. I look forward to beading with you sometime. Miss you and love you!!!!
~Lindsey

Peter said...

More Creativity! Excellent work. I you start selling your books to buy beads, send me a list.



P.S. try using the 'macro' function on your camera. It works great for close shots.

Sarie said...

Thank you, Lindsey! I have to say you inspire me. :D A couple of visits with your family made me want to start making things!

Thanks, Peter, I knew there had to be a way to take the pictures, but I didn't know what it was. :)