Monday, July 24, 2006

God's plan

When everything seems to be going just right I start to wonder, if maybe everything's going to come so close to happening and then everything will go wrong. What does He mean by this? Whatever happens is for my best, including the good things. Still I wonder, things look too good to be true. What is happening?

God's blessings are great...

  • He has begun to show me the qualities of some younger ladies at our church, and how valuable they are as friends
  • He has given me a few friendships that allow me to grow in Christ, by discussing Our King, glorying in Him, and advising one another when we are confused
  • He has provided beautiful weather lately, that if it continues will be lovely for Han's ball (If it doesn't, praise the Lord! His will is our highest good)
  • He has given us wonderful friends who are willing to travel far to visit us. I'm especially glad about the Johnstons. I love those people.
  • He has provided us with music and other such necessary things for this ball
  • He has given me many friends with an active love for the Word
  • He has given me the breath I breathe
  • He has given me things I cannot understand or speak of, suffice it to say that His grace is daily revealed to me in more wonderful ways than ever could be described.
  • He fills me with the desire to belong to Him, and saves me from my folly and stubborness.

No comments: